WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web sites. Cookies enable a web site, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of users or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used, can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, using a minimal amount of memory space, and does not harm the computer or device (mobile, tablet, etc). Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information, and most are erased from the hard drive when the browsing session is finalised (known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default; however, the use of temporary or stored cookies can be allowed or denied by making adjustments in the privacy settings.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
On this website, cookies are used to facilitate browsing throughout the portal, for security reasons, and to personalise the services offered to users and make them more efficient.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies is collected, the website may use:
- Strictly necessary technical cookies inserted by the Owner: These cookies enable the user to browse a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services on it, such as controlling traffic and communicating data, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, recording elements that make up an order, processing an order, applying for registration or participating in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for disseminating videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
The Owner of the website uses functional cookies that serve to enable correct browsing of the web site, as well as to ensure that the content loads correctly. These cookies are also session cookies. This means that they are temporary, they expire and are erased automatically when the user closes the browser.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies enable the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general predefined nature based on a series of criteria on the users’ terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration of where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are used by voxelstudios or by third parties to enable user traffic to be quantified and thus statistically measure and analyse the use being made of the service offered. To do this, website browsing is analysed with the aim of improving the company’s product and service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies, used either by voxelstudios or by third parties, enable the offering of advertising spaces on the website to be managed as effectively as possible, adapting the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or the use made of the web site. That way your browsing habits on the internet can be analysed and advertising shown to you that is based on your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable, in the most effective manner possible, the management of advertising spaces that the editor may include on a website, application, or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained through continual observation of their browsing habits, enabling a specific profile to be developed so as to show advertising based on this behaviour.
- Third-party cookies: These are generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, etc.
The website www.voxelstudios.es uses third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes about the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activities of the website and other internet services.
This website uses its own cookies on the website as well as the following in particular:
- Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. with registered address in the United States at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies are used that collect information, including the user’s IP address, which is transmitted, processed and stored by Google under the terms established on the web site www.google.com. This includes the possible transfer of this information to third parties due to legal reasons or when these third parties process information on behalf of Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as “Like” or “Share”.
DEACTIVATION, DELETION, OR CONFIGURATION IN THE BROWSER
You can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are implemented differently depending on the browser you are using.
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
– Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es
Please be advised that configuring your browser to reject cookies does not prevent you from browsing the portal, the only inconvenience being that you will not be able to enjoy those functionalities requiring their use. In any case, Users may revoke the consent provided (see section “Revoking the consent provided”), as well as delete the cookies implemented on their device at any time.
REVOKING THE CONSENT PROVIDED
Voxel Studios S.L. is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of the third-party components included on this web site.
Please be advised that if you continue browsing this website without deleting them, you accept the use of this website’s cookies under the conditions set out in this Cookies Policy.
You may revoke the consent provided, as well as exercise your rights to access, cancel, modify and oppose, by means of the available content and privacy configuration options previously mentioned in the preceding section of this Cookies Policy.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for either the content or the accuracy of any privacy policies held by third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy.
- Web browsers are the tools that store cookies and your right to delete or deactivate the cookies must be exercised through them. Neither this web site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies, this being the responsibility of the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases cookies must be installed so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, Google stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed not to share them with third parties, except in the cases necessary for the functioning of the system or when so obliged by law. According to Google, your IP address is not stored. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Framework that guarantees that all data transferred is treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information to this respect at this link: http://safeharbor.export.gov/list.aspx